This weekend however, we decided to test out how sporty the Auto-Trail V-Line Sport 635 really is.
In this week's blog we look at how the Tribute performs for a family that is considering entering the motorhome market. We took the "Diaz" family, Mum Reina, Dad Tomas, Son Leo (11) and Daughter Sol (8) to Camp Bestival in Dorset for 4 days of family festival fun.
A story on mobile cocktail business, Fancy Flutes and why they've been causing quite the stir at various UK events.
An enormous fire has ripped through 160 caravans causing £1 million in damage at a site in Somerset
Cheshire's largest caravan dealership, Leisure Sales, has unveiled its brand new online accessory store
According to a poll, Bailey caravans and Auto-sleeper motorhomes are the most popular vehicles for first time buyers
Manufacturers Swift Group is developing a new £8 million purpose built modern manufacturing facility at its headquarters in Cottingham, Yorkshire
Thursday, 16, Dec 2010 03:55
Marquis, who I am sure you know, are the UK's largest dealer network have launched the all new Randger campervans.
When it comes to receiving accolades and awards there is no doubt that the touring industry pull out all the stops to ensure they deliver the best to in turn receive the best. Now Travelworld have been awarded most prestigious accolade from the parent group of the brands it represents and will be rebranding the dealership and the business as 'ERWIN HYMER CENTER - Travelworld'
Recently CaravanTimes spoke to Ross Edwards, Managing Director of Travelworld, who wanted to share his thoughts on the diesel engine and why they are not as bad as some people may think. The below article comes directly from the man himself.
As part of my job I scour the internet to read touring news from around the world and keep my finger on the pulse that is the touring community. When doing my research there always seems to be massive recurring issue, fires in caravans. Why are there so many incidents with fires and touring homes? Are they targets for petty arsonists? Are they too flammable for their own good? Or is it simply poor housekeeping/lack of knowledge on how to safely operate and maintain?