There is a wide range of flexible layouts in the Elddis Odyssey range to choose from
Tuesday, 27, Jul 2010 04:20
Elddis Caravans present the classically styled Elddis Odyssey range offering the next level in refinement whilst maintaining the company's reputation for building great budget caravans of exceptional quality.
2012 brought with it an exterior redesign, with sleek front and rear panels complemented by a silver hitch cover and side skirts.
A 7'6" wide body gives more room inside the cabin, and the fixed bed models are fitted with memory foam mattresses and a Coolmax topper. Meanwhile, LED mood lighting enhances the warm atmosphere in the evenings. Al fresco comfort is not forgotten with the introduction of an external gas barbeque point and an awning warmer.
Four layouts in the Elddis Odyssey range give customers an ample choice of affordable caravans, with configurations suited to both couples and growing families. The Odyssey 540 is a very popular layout, offering a fixed double bed in the centre and a spacious end washroom with seperate shower cubicle.
The Elddis Odyssey 634, introduced in 2010, is based on the best selling four-berth Elddis Crusader Supersirocco model with a twin axle and end washroom.
In July 2011, Elddis introduced one new four-berth layout to this range, the Odyssey 650, which features two-fixed single beds in the rear, much like the layout in the Crusader Supercyclone.
Finally, the 656 model offers an affordable six-berth option, with a fixed double bed and a spacious washroom in the rear, as well as a flexible double dinette in the centre.
New features for 2012
- Lighter weights across the range
- All-new stylish exterior
- Exclusive 'Easy Glide' bed technology for easy bed conversion
- Improved bathroom storage cabinets
- Improved kitchen lighting
- Cocktail cabinet
- High security locks
- TV brackets fitted (model specific)
- Improved rapid heat-up system
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing water resistant barrier
- Standard 'Figaro' upholstery and alternative fabric options in 'Estina'and 'Linden'
- Alternative 'Cardinal Mirage' leather option with 'Linden' accessories
- Alternative Aquaclean fabric option in 'Kento'
- Removable 'Everest Twist' carpet
- Co-ordinating 'Profido Chiaro' worktops
- 'Noce Prosecco' locker doors
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) monitor
In August 2012, Elddis dropped the Odyssey range from it's collection, replacing it with the new Elddis Affinity, which is built using their pioneering Solid Construction technique. This method features industrial-grade adhesives in place of screws and bolts, to deliver added strength, lightness and dryness.
For more details, news, rumour and discussions on the Elddis Odyssey, join our community group for Elddis Caravan Owners.