Job Opportunity- Caravan Wardens Needed
Can you see yourself becoming a site warden
Monday, 08, Apr 2019 03:28
By William Coleman
Recently a friend of CaravanTimes showed me a very good job opportunity that has crossed their. This is not usually something we would share but the offer seemed so good we couldn't not show it to our readers.
If you are in the market for a brand new role of you simply want to take a different path then this may just be the opportunity for you. If you are interested in taking advantage of this amazing opportunity then take a read of the details below and follow the link at the bottom of the page. I wonder if we will get a recruitment fee?
Location: Market Rasen, LIN, GB, LN8 3EA
Company: The Jockey Club
Job title: Caravan Wardens
Based at: Market Rasen Racecourse
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Seasonal role, working 40 hours a week from March to October
Start date: As soon as possible
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park is looking for 2 Caravan Wardens to join our friendly, hard working team. These are seasonal (March to October), live in roles and could suit couples.
The ideal individuals for this role will be friendly, customer focused, have a positive attitude and flexible approach. You will possess good administration and communication skills, work under your own initiative, as well as working under guidance and instruction from the Racecourse General Manager.
The Successful Candidates Will;
- Be responsible for the overall management of the caravan park working in conjunction with the Racecourse General Manager
- Manage the Caravan Park shop including transactions and basic accounting
- Be responsible for the Caravan Park bookings system, taking bookings, tracking capacity and generating increased revenue on peak periods across the year
- Be responsible for basic maintenance across the Caravan park including strimming, mowing and some basic painting
- Ensure the caravan park indoor facilities are cleaned daily, including showers, corridor and toilet facilities
- Welcome all visitors to the site, assisting with site hook ups and general enquiries including customer complaints, queries and customer satisfaction
- Assist the Racecourse team with basic duties both pre and post race days
- Work with the Market Rasen Racecourse and the Caravan Club to actively promote the caravan park
- Support the Racecourse Team in taking bookings for Market Rasen Racecourse Golf Course during the weekend
These are both full time positions, however, the working hours will vary depending upon the business requirements and will include dealing with late night arrivals, evening safety rounds during the touring season and weekend work.
Experience is preferable but not necessary.
A driving licence is essential to be successful in this role. Ideally, you will also need your own motorhome or touring van; a hard standing pitch with water and electric will be provided for you.
The closing date for the role is 19th April 2019. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a large number of suitable applications.
To apply for the role please follow this link, Apply Here.