Auto-Trail Roller Team All New A-Class And Van Conversion
Leading imported motorhome marque extends its portfolio and grows its dealer network
Wednesday, 01, Aug 2018 04:16
By William Coleman
It's time to introduce, or roll out, the all new A-Class and van conversions from Roller Team.
One of the UK's favourite imported motorhomes brands, is set to grow even further in the 2019 season - thanks to a portfolio extension that includes an all-new compact A-class Pegaso, the 590, and two van conversion models, Toleno L and Toleno R.
Toleno represents the company's first venture into the increasingly popular van conversion sector. The Toleno L is a two-berth end lounge model offering extra-long settees that convert to single beds or a double, while the Toleno R is a true four-berth, thanks to a clever two rear double beds configuration that also leaves plenty of living space. Both are based on Fiat's 5.99m long Ducato.
The new Pegaso A-class also plays the compact trump card. Again, only 6m long, it packs in a front lounge, drop-down overcab double bed, centre kitchen and washroom across the rear.
As ever, value-for-money is a top priority. The Toleno L, for example, starts at £39,995. And the Pegaso, from just £59,990, looks set to hit the market as the most competitively priced A-class available.
Roller Team's UK distributor Auto-Trail has confirmed the new Toleno van conversions will be produced alongside Tributes and Auto-Trail V-Lines here in the UK.
Other 2019 highlights are:
- The Zefiro coachbuilt range is now available based on Fiat's Ducato as well as Ford's Transit. Each of the eight models gets new furniture (including gloss white locker doors), flooring and Eco leather upholstery, Truma Combi 6 heating and hot water systems with iNet capability, new white side skirting. Models 685 and 696 offer a half-dinette option, with the beds in the former lowered by 12cm for even easier access.
- T-Line continues as a three-model line-up of low-profile coachbuilts. For 2019, look out for darker wood furniture with gloss upper locker doors and upgraded flooring, premium Eco leather upholstery and Truma Combi 6 heating and hot water with iNet. Kitchens have enhanced storage and worktop areas.
- Auto-Rollers continue as a three-strong range with particular family appeal - Lo-Line low-profile seven-berth 707 and six-berth 747, and Hi-Line overcab six-berth 746. Improvements for 2019 include new upholsteries and an upgrade to Truma's Combi 6 heating and hot water (with iNet).
- Key options are the Driver's Pack and Thermo Pack. Prices for these have been pegged at current levels, £1,250 and £1,500 respectively. The Driver's Pack is standard on all Pegasos, while the Thermo Pack is not available for Tolenos. Engine upgrades and Comfort-matic automatic transmission are also available.
- Roller Team motorhomes also feature highly on the fleets of a number of motorhome hire specialists, where they've proved themselves in the most rigorous of conditions.
Marketing manager Russell Hensman says: "All this sees Roller Team hitting the season ahead on a real high. We've literally broadened our appeal, offering unparalleled specification at the very keenest of prices."
"Also, key to our success is our excellent team of enthusiastic dealers, a network that has grown to 23 this season. Again, that makes us one of the best-distributed imports, but also something that's critical for the success of any brand."
Roller Team motorhomes are distributed and marketed in the UK by Auto-Trail, part of the Trigano family. Find out more at www.rollerteammotorhomes.co.uk