Adria introduces its 2021 campers
Adria impress with a stunning new van selection for 2021
Monday, 12, Oct 2020 03:26
By Emma Dodd
After staycations became the holiday of choice in 2020, you may be in the market for a new caravan next year and one manufacturer has just launched its vans for 2021.
The Adria Vans Collection is a new generation twin van range featuring new layouts, models and a whole host of other improvements for the season.
Over the years, Adria has built up its reputation as a brand with standout features, such as its innovative and patented sunroof.
Add to this the cabin-loft, and open design living space, which have set the Twin Supreme and Twin Plus models out from the crowd.
For 2021, Adria has introduced a new layout, the Twin 640 SPB Family, which does what it says on the tin, bringing all the features you would need for a trip away with the brood.
On top of this, the brand has combined the cabin-loft design to its two new Twin models, in an effort to bring a more spacious feel to the van.
Adria will also be premiering a new Twin Sports 640 SGX edition, featuring elements of the award-winning Twin Supreme layout.
Combined with these features will be a comfortable sleeping compartment, additional versatility and accommodation for up to four people.
The Sports model will be shown for the first time at Caravan Salon Dusseldorf, where enthusiasts can check over its relevant merits.
Adria prides itself on inspired design, signature features, its exclusive sunroof innovation, cabin loft-design and open interiors.
The Twin family is now available in five models: 600 SPB, 640SPB Family, 640SLB, 640SGX and 640SGX Sport Edition.
Highlights of the vans include:
- Latest Fiat Ducato Euro6 engines and driver aids.
- Choice of eight exterior colours, with sporty new graphics.
- Adria exclusive design sunroof and cabin-loft design.
- Additional roof window.
- New generation kitchen block, dinette, bathroom and bedroom.
- Onyx interior design and glossy white cupboards.
- The SGX & SGX Sport Edition also include the Truma and Webasto system as standard.
The new Twin Supreme and Plus models feature:
- Reduced thermal bridges and new thermal breaks.
- New recycled Ecofiber 40 material, heat-bonded for better insulation.
- Improved insulation and air-loops around doors and windows.
- New vapour barriers to prevent condensation.