The Caravan and Motorhome Club Announce New Member Competition
What will yo do with your 2020 leisure time
Friday, 20, Dec 2019 12:22
By William Coleman
With the 2020 fast approaching The Caravan and Motorhome Club are asking 'Where will 2020 take you?'. This new competition for members has a bunch of prizes which include Dover to Calais crossing, site night vouchers and BBC Countryfile Live tickets.
The competition will simply ask members to share where they are planning to go touring next year and how they get away their way by answering a series of 'Would you rather' questions. It will run from Boxing Day until the 3 January.
To find out more or to enter from the 26 December, visit camc.com/win
To join the Caravan and Motorhome Club for just £54, visit camc.com/membership
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the poll on the Caravan and Motorhome Club's website between 08:00 on Thursday 26 December 2019 and 23:59 Friday 3 January 2020.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw and there is no fee payable for entering or receiving the prizes.
- One winner will be picked at random from the eligible entries by Friday 10 January 2020.
- This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be contacted by on the email provided on the competition contact form on Friday 10 January 2020.
- If the winner does not reply within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 08:00 on Thursday 26 December 2020.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 Friday 3 January 2020.
- The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the prize draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, circumstances arise beyond the Club's control.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Caravan and Motorhome Club may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If the Competition prize provider or sponsor is a third party the Caravan and Motorhome Club may also share this information with them to enable the administration of the competition and for publicity purposes.
- If a photograph, article or other submission for a Competition is published in the Club's monthly members' magazine; once the magazine has been published and distributed it will not be possible to remove any personal information.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will not be liable for entries lost or damaged (proof of submission is not proof of receipt by The Caravan Club).
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Caravan and Motorhome Club or its employees, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this or any prize draw to any person who has made or wished to make an entry into the competition or any third party.
- In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- The promoter is Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.